header

Pages

1.28.2010

Hello Stripes


So this one was tricky....and I mean really tricky. I was taken out of my comfort zone- this card below was my 3rd attempt to make this color combo work for me. Embellish Magazine's latest challenge was to use brown, kraft, and purple -I used 2 different shades- as well as incorporate stripes.


(not sure why the color came out funny in that 2nd picture...)


I questioned whether or not to add more (I had coordinating rhinestones, ribbons and buttons on the table ready to go!)... but in the end I liked the simplicity of the card without all of those embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. very cool, how did you make this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Pazzles Inspiration Cutter, so I cut the rose with a file I made. The rest was just adhering strips I cut from kraft paper, and the rose was put on with pop-up adhesive dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flower!!!! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...