header

Pages

9.11.2010

CPS #183

I was pretty stumped when I initially saw the sketch this week for CPS. I finally was able to muster up some creativity, and this is what I ended up with:


I sewed thin ribbons for the horizontal lines, and the HEY image was stamped months ago when I was making this card. I did the first stamping as a test to see if I liked it, and you know me, I couldn't bear to throw it out. I'm glad it was useful today!

I'm having a giveaway this week, check it out here to enter!

2 comments:

  1. That was a challenging sketch this week at CPS and you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...