header

Pages

10.11.2010

Flashback Friday!

Yay! Another Flashback Friday Challenge from Amy! The deal this time is to post your first challenge card. Since I already posted my first challenge card (it was also my first blog post) for the last Flashback Friday, I figured I would share my 2nd ever challenge card.


I originally posted this one on January 21 (my wedding anniversary!) 2010 for a Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. I know I havn't even been blogging for even a whole year yet, but it is still so fun to see how far I have come since then.

Thanks for the challenge, Amy!

2 comments:

  1. wooo Hooooo! Thanks for joining in the Flashback Friday 3.0 Fun! Whatta great card...I love the colors and patterns...FAB job! Thanks sooo much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card girl :) and the pattern paper is awesome!! so glad you joined us on FBF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...