header

Pages

2.07.2011

Make it Mondays!

Wow! Papertrey Ink has a new thing going on- Make it Mondays. This seems like it will be a lot of fun! The challenge is to check out the video and make a card using the same technique. This week, Erin Lincoln showed us how to use multiple sentiments grouped together on a card. Here's my take:



The black sentiment is heat embossed to make it stand out a but more than the others, which I stamped with VersaMark. Although the whole front panel is one layer, I added the embroidery floss to make it look like the banner is separate. Thanks for checking it out!

PS I have another card very similar to this that I'm posting in a minute....

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Love the black embossing and banner around the one sentiment to set it apart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...