header

Pages

2.12.2011

OCC Cut it Out


Good morning! Once again, our DT member Lori Rider is the host for this week's challenge at Our Creative Corner. This is sure to be a fun one!! The challenge is to use any cutting technique- fussy cutting, paper piecing, etc- on a card or project.

For my card, I did a lot of cutting! The front white panel and black border were both die-cut, I used my paper cutter to make the triangles in the banner, and I stamped the cupcake 3 times (onto fuchsia, white, and lavender), hand-cut, then layered them.

I also added embroidery floss, organza ribbon, and put some glitter on the cupcake.

I had a great time with this challenge, and you will too-I hope you join in on all the fun at Our Creative Corner!






9 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple with a yummy cupcake - it can't get much better than that. Love the banner and the use of the embroidery floss. Terrific job on this week's challenge!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupcake and banner? Doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, your card is so wonderful! I love everything about it! The banner, the cupcake, the square rhinestones! Its great to be working with such wonderfully talented ladies! I truly love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer this is just an adorable card. I love your CAS style and the banner and cupcake are perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jennifer! Banners are SO in and that die shape is gorgeous, so perfect for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the bunting banner is to die for! So adorable, and the colors are perfect. Makes me want to have a party!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this is adorble love how you cut out the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Your cupcake looks good enough to eat!! Love the banner, clean and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Jen! The banner is fabulous - and I love the cupcake too - great colors and design! It's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...