header

Pages

4.27.2011

Happy for You

Hi, I'm here with a cute card for SP and Company's Design Team Wednesday! I knew I wanted to make a baby card using some fun boy colors. The lime green is my favorite!

I made a little hanger out of wire for the onesie, and hooked it over some wrapped twine. I knew I needed another little touch near the button, when I remembered the Moxie Fab World Challenge to use tissue paper. I pleated some and added it behind the kraft panel.




I used the Mini Card Creations II set from SP and Company, which has many sentiments for different occasions:

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh goodness....This just so ADORABLE. You always create beautiful card Jen. TFS. Hugs -- Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, what an absolutely fantastic card!!! Love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute. I love this card.
    Love the Hanger with the onesie
    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Jennifer! I love the pleated tissue paper and the arrow pointing to the onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Tissue Paper Magic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...