header

Pages

4.19.2011

a notecard set

Do you remember the coasters I posted that I gave to my friend Theresa? Well, she's a twin, so I also had a gift for her sister's birthday. Leah recently got married, so I thought it would be cool to give her some notecards with her new name on them.

I made a set of notecards, 4 designs with 6 of each, for 24 total cards. I put them in this cool tin from the craft store, bundled it up with some white twine, and laid it in some tissue paper.
Warning: There are some not-great pictures ahead...I took the photos right before the party, and lighting was horrendous!



Above is one of the 4 designs, below are the others:



I'm linking up for the Moxie Fab World card sets challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Jen. Love it so much. It's simple yet stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely idea and the cards are fab. I'm sure she'll be delighted. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...