header

Pages

4.21.2011

Thanks for all you do


(this is my 2nd post of the day, scroll down for the first, or click here)

I wanted to get some last-minute crafting done before I go visit my brother and sister-in law for the weekend. I just love the look of the Tuesday Trigger this week, and knew I wanted to incorporate flowers and soft colors.

I am also playing along with Lily Pad cards, and the challenge is to make a card using a frame and 3D adhesive. Although I don't have the cool Globecraft bubbles, I made a frame of trees out of cardstock, and used foam adhesive to layer it over some pretty patterned paper.

The sentiment was stamped onto vellum and suspended between 2 of the trees.




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful design. Love the layers of the trees over the beautiful paper. Glad you joined us in the Pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea, Jennifer - love your frame incorporating trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cool take on the challenge - I like it!!! Thanks for playing at Lily Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...