header

Pages

4.19.2011

We can't all be royalty....

Did any of you enter Paper Craft Magazine's Stamping Royalty contest? I made 3 cards, and sadly, none were selected. I didn't expect to win, since there were so many submissions. When the "royal family" was finally announced, I was so happy to see some of my favorite crafter/bloggers were there!

Amber at Damask Love is once again hosting a Reject Blog Hop. (almost doesn't seem fair since she was picked! haha). Here are my beloved rejects:










1 comment:

  1. these are all lovely! great job!!!
    (I missed the reject hop too! oops!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...