header

Pages

11.17.2011

It's coming...

I've been keeping a HUGE secret from you all for weeks. It has been so hard. I really wanted to tell you, but I couldn't!!

Well, today is the day I get to spill the beans:

I'm starting a new challenge blog!

Yep! It all started with this post. I revealed my love for fashion, and made a card inspired by a cool design I saw online from the runways of New York Fashion week.

It got me thinking.....I know that there are hundreds of challenge sites out there (and its doubtful that the world even needs another), but I have never come across one that is completely devoted to fashion. So I created....

BWS tips button

The Runway Inspired Challenge!

Yep! Twice a month my team and I will provide fashion-forward inspiration for you to use in your next papercrafted project. And did I mention prizes?!

The DT is still top-secret, but I promise that you will be blown away when you see who they are. I can't even believe that I was able to round up such an amazingly talented group.

I've got a launch giveaway going on over there right now, so why don't you go check it out?

8 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for us, Jen. Just became a follower so that I catch your first post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I'm following your new blog for sure. I tried to comment over there but got a message stating I didn't have permission to... strange? Not sure if it's just something on my end of if permissions aren't yet granted for comments.

    Thanks! :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Jen! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see the new challenge blog come together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats Jennifer! I love fashion and for you to combine this with card making... brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh,Congratulations Jen ... so happy for you and I will be following for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wehoo! I'm so thrilled that you went forward with this! I can't WAIT to see your DT and 1st challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...