header

Pages

11.14.2011

A Winner!!

Hey! A quick post to announce the winner of the 31 Thank You Cards eBook from Ella Publishing.

Rae said...

I love the beauty and simplicity of your cards, Jennifer. I have recieved a handmade thank you card. I have a sister who also makes cards, I recieved one from her. I LOVE getting handmade cards in the mail!


Rae, please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com so I can send you the code to download the book.

Thanks to everyone who left comments...I loved reading your responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...