header

Pages

6.02.2012

CSS Review Day 2

Before I get into my post for Clear and Simple Stamps, I wanted to thank everyone for their support and encouragement! I received SO many wonderfully sweet emails and comments after I was announced as part of the Gallery Idol top 20.

If being in the contest last year prepared me for anything, it's the fact that it is impossible to be prepared for anything. (I know that is likely the most confusing thing I've ever written). What I mean is that with only 2 full days to conceive of and execute a project, there is no room for second guesses.  Last year I followed through with the first idea I had each round, and I did well! I hope that the same technique works this time around...

I feel so lucky to have been selected as part of such a talented group of women :)

----------------------------------------
For day 2 of the release review, we are showcasing flowers and butterflies.  Here's what I created with the awesome dies from the most recent release:

I cut each butterfly from white cardstock, and again from an overlay.  The hardest part of this card was sewing the straight line!!

Please visit my pals to see what they made today:




11 comments:

  1. Love your card, Jen! The mix of colors is great...and congrats again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I believe you completely about the hardest thing about making the card was sewing that straight line. Congatulations!!! on making the top 20...once again so exciting. I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Let's celebrate! Congrats again for making the Top 20! The main thing I learnt from last year was not to overthink things too much and just go with the creative flow :)
    Looking forward to the next round!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Idol Top 20!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card!! Congrats on the Top 20...yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous...what's not to love?!

    Congrats on the Top 20! Can't wait to see your next card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be one of my all time fav cards of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had a chance to come by and congratulate you yet on GI! You definitely deserve it!
    The die cut overlays on this card are fantastic! Fab stitching, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design! Love the mix of colors and patterns on the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...