header

Pages

11.20.2012

ric#24

There's a new challenge up today at the Runway Inspired Challenge, and we have another great sponsor!



Shannon at the Paper Made Bakery sent the design team supplies from their November kit.  It was a lot of fun to create with it- I've never used a kit until now.

I was inspired by the stripe pattern in the dress on the right:  


On the computer, this card kind of looks like one of those optical illusions or vision tests or something- I promise it's a lot easier on the eyes in real life! :)

There's more to see if you visit the design team!

Laura Bassen - Doublestick Heaven

Sarah Jay - CriminalGrace
Cristina Kowalczyk - My Paper Secret

5 comments:

  1. So cool Jen...love the graphical feel of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the inspiration photo. The card looks amazing, as I am sure it does up front as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...