header

Pages

3.08.2013

You're My Favorite

For my Clear and Simple Stamps release post, please scroll down!!

Snow day...again.  I'm hoping to make the most of my time at home, starting with a card for the current Mama Elephant sketch challenge!  I dug up some old Hambly printed overlays...I just KNEW I had some neglected goodies from my DT term.  Here's what I came up with:



I only have one Mama Elephant stamp set, but I love it to pieces.  I'm already fantasizing about what sets I want to buy next!

Thanks so much for stopping by!












note: I cannot find a shop link for the American Crafts pink cardstock I used (from the Margarita Collection), and I'm not listing the Hambly because it is no longer available. Otherwise, here's what I used!


My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


16 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this Jen! That overlay is fantastic and I love the bit of hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Jen!! That overlay is just awesome (no wonder you hoarded it!) and I love the shot of hot pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool looking! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are really GORGEOUS! I love how you used the die cut pieces to create texture for your background...genius! Thank you so much for inspiring me to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gorgeousness factor on this one is out of this world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love these colors, and your design is awesome as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout with the doily -- I just might have to CASE this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen! What a unique yet familiar take on the sketch, that overlay is so pretty and that hot pink peeking out is so unexpected. Make this entire card so bold and eye catching. Thanks so much for playing along with Mama Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! So missing Hambly stuff already, I've always loved what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...