header

Pages

5.09.2013

25 Days of CSS Inspiration




It’s been three years since the Clear and Simple Stamps Daily app first made an appearance on the crafting scene. Each day the app features a brand new project complete with instructions and photos. You can save to your favorites for quick reference, and search through previous months for even more inspiration.

In celebration of the CSS Daily App, we have 25 Days of inspiration. That’s right we are bringing the App to the blog! Each day the design team will feature fun projects and for an added bonus we will have a coordinating project on the app – it’s a great way to see even more fab inspiration using your Clear and Simple Stamps.


Today I am sharing a watercolored card- it was fun to scribble on the paint! :)  Once dry, I went back and embossed the hearts:



Of course, since we are celebrating the CSS App, I have a project over there too!














My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


7 comments:

  1. Totally full of color! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! If anyone can rock the watercolours, it's you! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so lovin' this! The colors are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect of watercolors! Totally lovely in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! Love this so much!! The spectrum of scribbled colour is making me giddy!!! Must. Buy. Watercolours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Jen! The "scribbled" look is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...