header

Pages

5.14.2013

Welcome sweet baby

 I recently bought some cute chipboard stickers, enamel dots, and zig zag paper. Lucky for me, they all coordinated perfectly (unintentional!) to help me make the card below:



The zig zag paper ended up being a bit see through, even after I mounted it on the card base. Can you tell?

In addition to the supplies below, the zig zag paper is from Bella Blvd, and the sentiment is Verve.












Utility Belt code:
My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet and beautiful card! Love those humongous zigzag pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Loving the yellow dots and that darling chipboard sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Loving that big bold zig zag!! And you totally can't tell about the translucency, no. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...