header

Pages

10.19.2013

watercolor Christmas card

Just catching up on some card blogging now that the craziness of Comic Con is done.  I love how this card came out-  I blobbed on some watercolors (yes, "blobbed" is a technical term), then stamped over it in grey ink and added some fun clear glitter!  If you can't see in the photo, the glitter is on the berries and on the bells. SO sparkly and fun in real life :)


It's a super simple card that would be great for mass-production.  I'm throwing this one in for the Moxie Fab World color media challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by and checking it out!!

9 comments:

  1. Looooove this! Gorgeous! Of course I pretty much love everything you make that involves watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE!! Fabulous technique for a super pretty card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple with great effect, Jennifer !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really gorgeous ! xx from France

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...blobbed you say. I must try that sometime! Super pretty effect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...