header

Pages

12.14.2013

New Home Card

Some friends of ours recently moved into a new house, and they had their housewarming party last night!  Sadly, I was home sick and missed it :(   I figured I might as well go ahead and post the card anyway- Theresa, if you see this, act surprised when Dave and I give it to you and Matt ;)



I love that little strip of house paper along the side, and the acetate house I stapled to the tag. I know that this card looks simple, but it actually took quite a while for me to plan the whole thing out!  I couldn't figure out how I wanted to arrange all of the elements.












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


3 comments:

  1. it's perfect...the colors are perfect and love the stamping on acetate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Jennifer, it's gorgeous! It has lots of houses, and I like lots of houses a lot! Oh, boy, this is what I call a wide lexical knowledge :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's spectacular Jen!! Love the colours and that acetate overlay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...