header

Pages

1.11.2014

You Rock!

A quick post and 1-layer card to share using some un-released stamps designed by my friend Tasnim!


I traced a circle die and stamped a black triangle at the north, south, east, and west locations.  Next I stamped another triangle halfway between each of those, and repeated until I had a full circle.  I didn't think to draw guidelines until halfway through my colored stamping...if I made this card again I'd do that right from the beginning!  It was a lot easier to stamp straight with the lines there (duh!) hehe :)














14 comments:

  1. This is so cool Jen! Love those triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks!! Love love the one layer design! You have showcased Tasnim's stamps so fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really cool and I can't imagine how much work this took too look so cas. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so awesome Jen! Perfect placement, awesome colours and such an ingenious design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! another winner. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, YOU rock. I love your work and I love this card. I love the layers... wait! those aren't layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What an amazing card with just a triangle stamp and different colors of ink....LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get this card in an envie and post it to yourself. YOU ROCK!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, this card is AMAZING! "Un-released stamps"? Does this mean that Tasnim will actually release these stamps? Very cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...